The Panasonic AW-HE120 PTZ Camera (White) is a full HD pan/tilt/zoom camera designed for demanding indoor environments, such as concert halls, government chambers, and boardrooms. It is also well suited for indoor news and sports recordings. The camera captures high-quality HD and SD footage, features an extended focusing range, an intuitive contrast management function, and flexible exposure and depth of field control. It supports single and multi unit wireless, serial, and IP remote control operation.
What's in the box?
This rental box comes with all the items listed below. If an item is missing, contact us immediately.
1-Panasonic AW-HE40 Network Camera
1-Panasonic AW-PR50 Robotic Camera Controller
Light-Sensitive Full HD Capture
- 1080p full HD PTZ camera for demanding indoor settings
- Ideal for concert halls, government chambers, boardrooms, and indoor news and sports recordings
- Successfully captures small rooms, large halls, and ultra-telephoto close-ups
- 2.2 megapixel U.L.T. 3MOS sensor, more sensitive to light than standard CMOS sensors
- Delivers up to 1080p resolution by HDMI output and 1080i by SDI and Component
- Integrated F1.6 to F3.4 lens with motorized 20x optical zoom
- 31.5" minimum focus distance, 15.7" on the wide end
Enhanced Image Features
- A built-in 4-position ND filter provides flexibility in controlling exposure and depth of field
- The four ND positions are: clear, 1/4, 1/16, and 1/64
- A Panasonic-exclusive DRS contrast management feature accurately reproduces wide contrast areas
- DRS also minimizes blocked shadows and blown highlights
- A 16-axis color correction function enables assigning precise color management settings
- 60dB signal-to-noise ratio
Integrated Pan/Tilt Head
- Wide +/-175° pan range and -30° to 210° tilt range
- 60°/sec maximum pan/tilt speed
- Highly precise stop control
- NC35 quietness rating
- The lens, pan/tilt/zoom, all features, and menu settings can all be controlled remotely
- Supports wireless remote control, RS-422 serial control, and IP control
- Supports direct or web-based IP control from a PC or Mac anywhere
- Multiple units can be controlled with a wireless controller and up to 100 units by IP control
- One unit can be managed by up to five controllers
- Analog Component
- 2x RJ-45 for RS-422 and IP control
Our sales associates are well versed in what questions need to be asked so we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations with this type of equipment.
Contact us or call (877) 621-2938 for assistance and a quote.
Rental Days are considered full use days and not including days of shipping/setup/delivery. A 1 day rental allows day prior pickup and return on day after use. The weekend counts as 1 use day.
This product works with the these other product categories.