This product is a Clearcom Base Station (shown but not including headset and beltpack, which are rented separately). It is generally used for crew and producers to communicate at various locations to ensure cues are met by the crew to simulate a choreographed performance.
What's in the box?
This rental box comes with all the items listed below. If an item is missing, contact us immediately.
1-Clearcom Base Station
• Supports up to 60 remote stations on two channels
• Accepts line or mic level program input for program monitoring
• Program assignable to either or both channels
• Visual call signaling
• Separate intercom, program and side-tone level controls
• Circuit-breaker protected with short circuit indicator and reset button
• XLR male line-level stage announce out
Our sales associates are well versed in what questions need to be asked so we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations with this type of equipment.
Contact us or call (877) 621-2938 for assistance and a quote.
Rental Days are considered full use days and not including days of shipping/setup/delivery. A 1 day rental allows day prior pickup and return on day after use. The weekend counts as 1 use day.