The Hotbox is slightly brighter than our LED Par uplights. They use very little power and can be daisy-chained via Powercon or 3-pin DMX. When multiple fixtures are placed close together, they can produce a very even wash effect.
What's in the box?
This rental box comes with all the items listed below. If an item is missing, contact us immediately.
- Blizzard Hotbox
- Power Cord
- Color mixing via 7x 15W (6 x 2.5w)Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White/UV 6-in-1 LEDs
- 395-400nM ultraviolet light output
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- PowerOperating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
Fuse: 2A 250V
Power Consumption: 58W
- Light SourceLED: 7x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours.
- OpticalBeam Angle: 25 degree optics standard, 26 degree beam, 30 degree field
Easy install light diffuser plate with 4 thumb screws included.
- ThermalMax. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- ControlProtocol: USITT DMX-512
DMX Channels: 3/6/8/10/11
Input: 3-pin XLR Male
Output: 3-pin XLR Female
HSV (3-Ch), RGBAW+UV (6-Ch), RGBAW+UV/Dim/Strobe (8-Ch), Extended (10-Ch), & Extended w/32-bit Dimmer (11-Ch) DMX Profiles
Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
- Weight & DimensionsLength: 4 inches (102 mm)
Width: 5 inches (127 mm)
Height: 5 inches (127 mm)
Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
Our sales associates are well versed in what questions need to be asked so we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations with this type of equipment.
Contact us or call (877) 621-2938 for assistance and a quote.
Rental Days are considered full use days and not including days of shipping/setup/delivery. A 1 day rental allows day prior pickup and return on day after use. The weekend counts as 1 use day.