The ETC LED Source Four Tungsten provides a comparable bright light to the ETC Source Four at a fraction of the power. In places that are restricted by power or require power as a purchase, these are a life saver. Another key feature is that no dimmer packs are needed. The savings on a power drop and dimmers will make up for the higher per unit rental cost easily. Keep these in mind for your next show.
What's in the box?
This rental box comes with all the items listed below. If an item is missing, contact us immediately.
- Tungsten Light Fixture
- Choice of Lens
- Safety Cable
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- 50,000-hour LED life
- 3000K array for tungsten emulation
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel gobos and soft focus diffuser media
- Accessory slot for motorised gobo devices, drop-in iris or A-size gobos
- Power and DMX in/through connections for easy setup
- Up to nine fixtures can be linked via power in/through Powercon connectors
- DMX512 in/through via five-pin XLR connectors
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal colour shift during dimming
- CE compliant and IP20 rated for dry location use
- Available in black (standard), white or silver grey (optional) or custom fixture-body colours
Our sales associates are well versed in what questions need to be asked so we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations with this type of equipment.
Contact us or call (877) 621-2938 for assistance and a quote.
Rental Days are considered full use days and not including days of shipping/setup/delivery. A 1 day rental allows day prior pickup and return on day after use. The weekend counts as 1 use day.